Optimizing automation based on the rich integration of facility data is at the core of EOS. Your building will benefit from reduced energy spend and improved energy efficiency. That, however, is only the beginning. EOS offers a lengthy list of features and benefits that will improve your facility’s operations:
Aligns building systems with corporate goals:
- Improve comfort
- Reduce energy costs.
- Improve the lifespan of the building equipment.
- Increase operational capacity for Facilities Management.
- Improve the autonomy of the building systems.
- Improve the diagnostics of building systems.
Integrates with your existing infrastructure:
- Works with all building systems: HVAC, lighting, shades and hot/cold water.
- The gateway supports 120 of the most common building system protocols.
- Integrates with any building automation system and is technology agnostic.
- Integrates with any physical meter.
- Will support integration with an unlimited number of meters.
Customizable to your unique conditions:
- Optimizations are specific to your building and its needs.
- Building-specific fault detection and diagnostics provide quality insights.
- Design custom, one-time conditions for special events.
- Importing your existing schedule system means automatic system scheduling.
- Test the performance of any Energy Conservation Measure using an on/off test.
Simplifies and enhances day-to-day operations:
- Monitor performance and generate custom fault detection rules to provide diagnostic insights.
- Send notifications to defined user group(s) by email.
- On/off feature enables simple testing of the performance improvements.
- No changes to the existing controls or equipment.
- Enable/disable feature fully returns building to a pre-EOS state.
- Provide insights to troubleshoot equipment issues, uncover additional energy savings opportunities and help with capital planning.
Produces smart data about your building:
- Energy Dashboard can provide a cumulative real-time view of energy cost, consumption and demand.
- Implement a baseline energy model to see what building events are driving equipment usage.
- Ability to create any virtual meter.
- Virtual meters show the energy performance at the individual equipment level.
- Bring the data from all building systems to a single pane of glass.
- Diagnostics and alarms – historical and real-time.
- All building data is available for trending and is logged every minute.
- Simplifies space management by mapping BAS equipment to locations.
- Spaces are scheduled quickly rather than scheduling multiple pieces of equipment.
- Provides a calendar tool to schedule spaces and view by month, day or by the equipment scheduled.
- Ability to integrate with third-party scheduling software (event software, calendar applications, etc.).